Peter Bryer has more than 20 years' experience in technology-related business development including a 16-year career at Nokia, where he most recently worked with the Corporate Strategy group as a manager of strategic foresighting and trend scouting. Peter believes that for any company that does its homework, there's no such thing as a technology disruption, but rather, an opportunity.
Below are Peter's posts.
- A New Privacy Concern, 15 Dec 2015 in Services
- A 3.5mm Controversy, 14 Dec 2015 in Devices
- Walmart Pay: Picture Perfect, 11 Dec 2015 in Services
- Here Come the Smart Cities, 10 Dec 2015 in Services
- Five Terms to Know from 2015, 08 Dec 2015 in Services
- Five New Names from 2015, 07 Dec 2015 in Services
- Li-Fi the Disruptor? Not So Fast., 03 Dec 2015 in Services
- India Reaches 400 Million Internet Users, 02 Dec 2015 in Services
- Watson Says It's Mobile Black Friday, 27 Nov 2015 in Services
- The Leisure Class of Wearables, 26 Nov 2015 in Devices