Shaun Collins has a strong track record in the wireless equipment manufacturing business, having held senior roles in the UK, Europe and the US. Shaun was European Account Director for Motorola when the industry was moving from analogue to digital technology. He founded CCS Insight in 1993 and has seen sustained growth since then, with revenue doubling in the past four years.
Below are Shaun's posts.
- O2 Refresh Throws Spotlight on the Value of Mobile Service, 24 Apr 2013 in Services
- Operators Must Change Tune, 28 Feb 2013 in Mobile World Congress (MWC)
- Apple Shines, But You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet, 20 Jul 2011 in Devices
- Operators Should Be Worried about Going Dutch, 03 May 2011 in Services
- Tablets Will Create a Few Headaches, 17 Feb 2011 in Mobile World Congress (MWC)
- Like Nokia, Operators Must Start Thinking Differently, 13 Feb 2011 in Mobile World Congress (MWC)
- Vodafone Tunes Its Overtures to Business Dealers, 27 Sep 2010 in Services
- Time for Change at Vodafone?, 27 Jul 2010 in Services
- Operators Must Tackle Unpalatable But Inevitable Price Rises, 30 Mar 2010 in Services
- Exercising Limits on Data Traffic, 14 Dec 2009 in Services