After 48 hours of the show its possible to draw some early conclusions.
Undoubtedly devices still remain a huge draw people always love to look at the new gadgets. Highlights include new products from Samsung, LG, Nokia and Sony Ericsson. Sony Ericssons X1 Windows Mobile phone can be regarded as one of the biggest news items at the show. Not only ... Read more
Was Apple SIM actually the biggest announcement from Apple last night? Cracking blog by @benwood http://t.co/OLzSDT9bir …Follow Shaun
iPad photographers out in force at Tower of London <rolls eyes>... http://t.co/XsfyI9MeIeFollow Ben
Facebook launches iOS app, Rooms - gathers groups around interests. Reinventing chatrooms as a social feed, or more atomization of Facebook?Follow Martin
RT @martin_garner: Facebook launches iOS app, Rooms - gathers groups around interests. Reinventing chatrooms as a social feed, or more atom…Follow Geoff
Progress in Lumia SurfacePro & personal+enterprise cloud. Windows10 & wearables horizons. Agree Microsoft is cooking http://t.co/u4fcAwJlLAFollow Nicholas
Interesting Sky+ app now allows users to view photos on their TV. Other features; sports shortcut & smart series link http://t.co/Yjfov1066VFollow Paolo
RT @ValaAfshar: World population: 1 China 2 @Facebook 3 India 4 Tencent 5 @WhatsApp 6 United States 7 @Google + 8 @LinkedIn 9 @Twitter 1…Follow Kester
RT @benwood: Exploded camera lens graphics standard part of any flagship launch these days. Nokia pioneered it - how times change http://t.…Follow Jasdeep
Recent Blog Posts
- BBC: BlackBerry Passport introduces dual-control keyboard 24/09/14
- The Guardian: Apple's iWatch set to be unveiled at iPhone 6 launch 05/09/14
Latest Company News
Pressure Builds on Mobile Phone Makers as Average Mobile Phone Price Declines CCS Insight Updates Global Phone Forecast ... Read more
- Nick McQuire: Thanks Randall, Eldar. Indeed!
- Eldar Tuvey: Great to see some focus on this area - we expect t
- balasubramanian : that is only for America and Britain .. other co
- thos_b: Insightful & informative piece... Nicely summe
- Arnaud Gagneux: Many thanks for your insightful reply, Tony.