Tablet User Survey
An exciting new product from CCS Insight
- Survey of 6,000 tablet owners
- Evaluation of uage patterns
- Assessment of buying criteria
- Includes presentation of results
- Eight markets around the world
- Apple and other tablet makers
Tablet User Survey provides a detailed assessment of the user habits and opinions of current tablet owners. Based on responses from 6,000 users, it allows clients to answer many questions about the profile of these early adopters. These include:
- What is the demographic of tablet buyers?
- Why did users choose the make and model they did?
- Where are people using their tablets?
- What are they using them for?
- How many hours a day are they spending on a tablet?
- What are users' perceptions of what a tablet actually is?
- How are people connecting their tablets?
- Do people have any regrets about their tablet?
- How do usage patterns vary from country to country?
Tablet User Survey comprises a PowerPoint report and a presentation of results. It is updated twice a year. The service initially covers the following markets: France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, the UK, China and Taiwan. Other countries can be compiled on request.
Survey respondents are mostly Apple iPad users, with a variety of other manufacturers also included, providing an indispensable appraisal of these early adopters.
For more information about Tablet User Survey, please contact us.