CCS Insight welcomes enquiries from broadcasters and the press
Many of the world's leading publications turn to CCS Insight when they want concise, hard-hitting opinion on developments in the technology sector. Below is a selection of articles that reference our analysts.
For selected video highlights please click here.
- 20/07/15> Mobile News: HTC has brilliant smartphones but future looking bleak
- 19/07/15> Financial Times: Doubts remain over prospects of Apple Watch
- 16/07/15> Financial Times: Intel chief raises doubts over Moore’s Law
- 15/07/15> BBC: Samsung Galaxy A8 is Samsung's slimmest ever phone
- 10/07/15> The Register: BT issues formal whinge to Ofcom over Sky dominance in pay telly
- 10/07/15> Financial Times: Microsoft needs to turn HoloLens VR profit potential into reali...
- 09/07/15> CNBC: Xiaomi phone sales aren’t as disappointing as they seem
- 09/07/15> CNBC: Why Microsoft can’t ditch phones…just yet
- 09/07/15> CNET: Another day, another Jawbone lawsuit against Fitbit
- 08/07/15> Financial Times: Microsoft takes $7.6bn Nokia writedown and cuts 7,800 jobs
- 07/07/15> Yahoo News: EE offers up sub-£50 4G smartphone
- 03/07/15> Mobile News: John Lewis wants slice of growing SIM-free market
- 26/06/15> Mobile News: Vodafone and Liberty look to avoid being left behind
- 23/06/15> Mobile World Live: Periscope gives us a view of new video world
- 19/06/15> The Guardian: Is 'corporate wellness' the big new thing that will keep Fitbit ah...
- 19/06/15> The Telegraph: Taylor Swift's 1989 won't be on Apple Music - for now
- 18/06/15> CNBC: Fitbit is a 'pioneer': Analyst
- 18/06/15> The Guardian: Wearable fitness gadget maker Fitbit valued at more than £2.5bn
- 18/06/15> Wired: Virtual and augmented reality devices to be $4bn market in 2018
- 18/06/15> Forbes: Virtual Reality Devices: $4 Billion+ Business By 2018