CCS Insight welcomes enquiries from broadcasters and the press
Many of the world's leading publications turn to CCS Insight when they want concise, hard-hitting opinion on developments in the technology sector. Below is a selection of articles that reference our analysts.
For selected video highlights please click here.
- 18/11/15> Financial Times: CCS’s yearly forecast sees telecoms mergers and rise of weara...
- 17/11/15> The Telegraph: Best smartwatches: Top tech of 2015
- 13/11/15> The Guardian: Fossil watches snaps up fitness-tracker maker Misfit
- 10/11/15> The Guardian: Tag Heuer Connected: a potential turning point in smartwatches
- 10/11/15> BBC: Microsoft to open UK data centres
- 10/11/15> BBC: Google Maps gets offline search and directions
- 29/10/15> Forbes: Wearable Tech Market To Treble In Next Five Years
- 29/10/15> The Guardian: Apple could be the victim of its own success
- 28/10/15> Financial Times: BT-EE merger cleared by Competition and Markets Authority
- 22/10/15> The Register: Is China dumping smartphones on world+dog?
- 20/10/15> CNBC: Google dipping toe in China with this investment
- 14/10/15> Mobile News: CCS Insight: Smartphone sales to grow by a third to 2bn by 2019
- 13/10/15> The Telegraph: Google allows you to explore Street View in virtual reality
- 30/09/15> The Register: Eight cores good, ten cores better: MediaTek resumes Qualcomm mult...
- 30/09/15> Huffington Post: Virtual Reality Industry Rapidly Gaining Investment - and Momen...
- 29/09/15> BBC: Google unveils Chromecast Audio and new Nexus phones
- 25/09/15> CNBC: Meet the $999 phone that lets you transfer files in 5G
- 24/09/15> BBC: Price hike for UK mobile spectrum
- 24/09/15> Financial Times: Vertu credits Apple for luxury technology going mainstream
- 17/09/15> BBC: Amazon reveals new £50 tablet and new 4K Fire TV box