CCS Insight welcomes enquiries from broadcasters and the press
Many of the world's leading publications turn to CCS Insight when they want concise, hard-hitting opinion on developments in the technology sector. Below is a selection of articles that reference our analysts.
For selected video highlights please click here.
- 20/02/14> Tech Advisor: Why did Facebook buy WhatsApp, and what it means for you?
- 20/02/14> Financial Times: WhatsApp pushes tech deals total to $50bn
- 20/02/14> The Washington Post: What the WhatsApp deal reveals about Facebook’s future
- 20/02/14> CNET: Facebook + WhatsApp: What the experts think
- 20/02/14> BBC: Facebook buys messaging app WhatsApp
- 19/02/14> Mobile Today: MWC: Expectations and predictions for this year’s event
- 07/02/14> Financial Times: GoPro zooms in on IPO plan
- 02/02/14> Mobile Today: Operator wars: the network battle
- 30/01/14> CNET UK: Free 4G for all says Tesco Mobile, from just £7.50 a month
- 30/01/14> Marketing Week: Google sells Motorola to Lenovo
- 29/01/14> Mobile News: Cheap tablets putting people off upgrading
- 17/01/14> The Guardian: Android's 'weak gravity' means users drift away to iPhone, study f...
- 16/01/14> Marketing Week: UK tablet market to slump in 2014
- 16/01/14> Mobile Magazine: Tablet sales to drop by 3 million in 2014
- 09/01/14> The Guardian: Sony: Nagging fitness trackers are not the future
- 09/01/14> BBC: CES 2014: Phones morph into 'stun guns' and 'tricorders'
- 08/01/14> The Guardian: CES 2014: Why wearable technology is the new dress code
- 07/01/14> Marketing Week: O2 assembles new marketing and insight team
- 07/01/14> BBC: CES 2014: Samsung shows off its Bendable TV
- 06/01/14> BBC: CES 2014: Fun run puts tech to the test on Vegas strip