CCS Insight welcomes enquiries from broadcasters and the press
Many of the world's leading publications turn to CCS Insight when they want concise, hard-hitting opinion on developments in the technology sector. Below is a selection of articles that reference our analysts.
For selected video highlights please click here.
- 30/12/16> CNBC: Samsung tries to shake off Note 7 debacle as it looks to Galaxy S8 to boos...
- 29/12/16> Financial Times: Vertu courts new investor as it eyes new luxury phone drive
- 29/12/16> City A.M.: BT Openreach's conscious uncoupling: Reactions from four City analyst...
- 15/12/16> BBC: Facebook Messenger adds Snapchat-style selfie filters
- 14/12/16> BBC: Microsoft teases Amazon Echo rival
- 13/12/16> CNBC: Apple’s iOS 10.2 TV update without Netflix could hint at its own ambitio...
- 07/12/16> Financial Times: Thermal imaging on track to be next big thing for camera phones
- 07/12/16> Forbes: Vue Could Be The Smart Glasses You'll Actually Want To Wear
- 01/12/16> The Register: Samsung share plummets – but it’s not because of the Burning N...
- 01/12/16> Financial Times: Nokia branded phones return to market next year
- 01/12/16> BBC: Pebble smartwatch users fear 'Fitbit takeover'
- 23/11/16> BBC: EE calls for mobile coverage clarity
- 23/11/16> Mobile News: Industry mixed reaction over government 5G investment
- 21/11/16> City A.M.: Virtual reality is the future – but it turns my stomach
- 21/11/16> BBC: Fresh blow to China's troubled tech giant LeEco
- 18/11/16> BBC: Smart map aims to avoid 5G dead zones
- 16/11/16> Financial Times: Smartphone sales predicted to slide on AI advances
- 16/11/16> The Register: Nostradamus, what do you see in 2017?
- 15/11/16> BBC: 'Simple' phone has complex problems
- 14/11/16> Mobile News: Bamboo strikes deal with Vodafone to boost coverage