CCS Insight welcomes enquiries from broadcasters and the press
Many of the world's leading publications turn to CCS Insight when they want concise, hard-hitting opinion on developments in the technology sector. Below is a selection of articles that reference our analysts.
For selected video highlights please click here.
- 02/04/17> Business Insider: The 44 best people in UK tech to follow on Twitter
- 29/03/17> Mobile World Live: Samsung Galaxy S8 launch
- 23/03/17> New York Times: Smartwatches at a Crossroads, and Some Analysts are Optimistic
- 21/03/17> Business Insider: Google beat Apple in education, one of its oldest strongholds ...
- 21/03/17> CNBC: Samsung confirms the Galaxy S8 will have Bixby, its own voice assistant to...
- 17/03/17> BBC: Google pulls Beauty and the Beast 'ad' from Home
- 16/03/17> Mobile News: CCS Insight: Smartwatch market to double over next four years
- 15/03/17> The Register: Sources: Liberty Global, Vodafone take seats at negotiating table ...
- 10/03/17> CNET: BT and Openreach agree to legal separation
- 08/03/17> CNET: These cruise ships will deck you out in wearable tech
- 06/03/17> Evening Standard: Troubled BT boss stumps up extra £100m for Champions League
- 05/03/17> BBC: Has wearable tech had its day?
- 03/03/17> Mobile World Live: MWC 2017: Top 5 themes
- 02/03/17> The Register: Anyone for Virtual Monkey Tennis? Telco tries to sell us on 5G
- 02/03/17> The Economist: Conformity, nostalgia and 5G at the Mobile World Congress
- 02/03/17> CNBC: Google Assistant fights back against Amazon Alexa as battle of voice AI he...
- 27/02/17> Forbes: PlayStation VR Sales Near 1 Million With Huge VR Boom Predicted
- 27/02/17> Reuters: Netflix CEO shows friendly face to telcos at top mobile fair
- 27/02/17> Financial Times: Sony improves ‘slo-mo’ to gain smartphone edge at mobile co...
- 27/02/17> CNBC: 11 of the weirdest and wackiest phone designs ever