Tuesday 30 January 2024 – 14:00 GMT
MWC Barcelona is the world’s largest and most influential connectivity event. The show exhibits the technology that will define the calendar year ahead from agenda-setting companies.
To help you prepare for the show, the CCS Insight analyst team presents a free webinar on what you can expect to see from the show, including the key technologies that we expect to take centre stage and the different agendas of prominent exhibitors.
Members of the analyst team will be running through the developments they expect to see from their areas of expertise.
- Ben Wood – Chief Analyst and CMO
- Kester Mann – Director, Consumer and Connectivity
- Ian Fogg – Director, Networks
- Leo Gebbie – Principal Analyst, Connected Devices
- Luke Pearce – Senior Analyst, Incubation Projects