Junior Account Manager
Location: UK; flexible mix of working from home and in our office in central London.
We are looking for someone who personifies ambition but is measured in their approach, able to be a role model for colleagues and work diligently while demonstrating:
This individual will want to work in a business that values teamwork, creativity and a “can-do” attitude.
The Junior Account Manager will develop and execute the strategic business plan for mutual customer and company value using a highly consultative approach.
They will be required to deliver against sales goals with respect to forecasting and revenue attainment. This generally includes qualifying and disqualifying new business opportunities, understanding customer decision-making processes, identifying customer problems, delivering targeted and strategic CCS Insight solutions, creating and maintaining strategic account plans, maintaining accurate forecasts and delivering methodological solution presentations to key customers. It will also involve developing detailed proposals, negotiating contracts, agreeing renewals, proactively managing key customers, creating close plans for forecasted business, closing business in a timely manner and fully comprehending CCS Insight’s unique value proposition.
The Junior Account Manager will be accountable for comprehensive account penetration and for establishing and maintaining strong relationships with senior leaders and users within the customer organisations.
|Key Result Areas
||Main Activities and Responsibilities
||Taking accountability for driving revenue growth across the business to exceed expectations, including identification of revenue drivers and metrics to focus on increasing account volume, profit and penetration.
||Monitoring performance-to-plan throughout the financial year and adjusting direction and focus as needed to deliver revenue commitments.
||Providing forecasting within a 95% accuracy rate to create visibility with all CCS Insight business stakeholders on revenue trends and actions to drive revenues to plan.
||Giving the highest priority to customer satisfaction by maintaining effective interpersonal relationships with and listening to customers.
||Responding to customer survey results in order to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
||Understanding the solution sales cycle and challenges, including the strategies of competitors, and using this knowledge to hone sales strategies.
|Product and sector knowledge
||Working with the CCS Insight analyst and editorial community to use customer feedback and analytical insights in the formation of product enhancements, as well as new products or solutions.
||Contributing effectively to a highly driven — yet collaborative and cohesive — business dynamic.
The ideal candidate would offer:
- Some sales experience, with demonstrable ability to extend and add to existing revenue streams.
- Experience in selling within a reoccurring revenue business model (either subscriptions or SaaS) is desirable (but this is not compulsory).
- Experience in selling consulting services is desirable (but this is not compulsory).
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- A flexible and friendly attitude, with the ability to work effectively and highly collaboratively with colleagues throughout all levels of organisation (from board level to junior analysts).
- A self-starter approach, with the ability to develop a business plan that will contribute to the growth of a subscription business within six months.
- A high level of drive and adaptability, to be able to succeed in a dynamic organisation which is developing and changing.
The successful candidate must have the right to work in the UK and be based within commuting distance of London. The role has a flexible mix of working from home and in our office in central London.
If you think you have the skills we’re looking for, please send your CV to email@example.com.
No agencies please.