Trends to watch as pandemic boosts market activity
During the past 12 months, the Internet of things (IoT) market has seen healthy growth as businesses stepped up their investments to help them keep up with the ever-changing demands of the pandemic.
I recently talked to Kenton Williston at insight.tech about how this activity is shaping the IoT landscape. Our chat focussed on the technologies, trends and developments that I expect to come into play in the next few years, although I also highlighted moves that CCS Insight saw coming in 2021 as well as some expectations that didn’t quite hit the mark.
The podcast touches on far-reaching changes and innovation in areas including:
- Technology trends and predictions for 2022
- How cloud players have benefited from growth in IoT, and the impact they’ve had
- The role of artificial intelligence, machine learning and computer vision
- Security and regulation of artificial intelligence
- The advent of edge computing and the “intelligence of things”
The podcast is available from insight.tech here, along with a transcript of the discussion, or you can click below to access it.
Subscribe to our blog
Make sure you don't miss out on our fresh insights on topical news in the connected world
"*" indicates required fields